Get ready for a taste sensation with this Cheesy Sausage Wonton recipe by @thekettleloft! These little pockets of deliciousness are the perfect appetizer for any occasion, from family gatherings to dinner parties. The combination of savory sausage and creamy cheese wrapped in a crispy wonton shell is simply irresistible. Plus, they are easy to make and can be ready in no time at all. So, if you're looking for a new appetizer to wow your guests, look no further than our Cheesy Sausage Wontons. Follow our simple recipe, grab your Dynasty Series knives and get ready to enjoy a flavor explosion in every bite!
- 1 red pepper
- 1lb of pork sausage
- Packet of wonton wrappers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup colby jack cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Set your smoker or oven to 350 degrees
- Dice up one red pepper and throw it in a pan and cook it until its slightly softened
- Grab 1lb of pork sausage and cook that and make sure to drain the grease really well. Pat the sausage with paper towel if you have to. Excess grease will prevent the wontons from getting crispy
- Grab a mini-cupcake pan and spray some cooking spray on it. Fill the cups with wonton wrappers.
- Throw them in the smoker or oven for 5-7 minutes to give them a little crispy headstart
- Mix our sausage, peppers, 1 cup of chedder cheese, 1 cup of colby jack cheese and 1 cup of ranch dressing
- Fill the wontons with the sausage mix and throw them back in the smoker/oven for 15-20 minutes or until the wontons are crispy