One Pan Beef Stroganoff Recipe
If you haven’t tried this delicious beef stroganoff recipe, why wait? This one-pan stroganoff recipe could not be easier for a quick and nutritious meal. It is the epitome of comfort food with its rich flavors and stress-free cooking.
Pro tip: Be sure to use quality tools like the Cooking Guild’s Onyx Chef’s Knife to complete the recipe. Using good-quality knives and pans is a crucial part of a successful recipe.
2 tablespoons of butter
8 ounces of mushrooms
3 cloves of garlic
Half of 1 onion
1 lb of ground beef
1 tablespoon of mustard
2 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of garlic herb seasoning
3 cups of beef broth
8 ounces of egg noodles
1 cup of sour cream
Fresh parsley to garnish
Since this is a one-pan meal, there is not a lot of multitasking involved. It is also a quick recipe that takes about a half-hour to prepare and complete.
Remember, you have to work a bit quicker with the one-pan model. Slice and dice your veggies before you begin to minimize the amount of time you spend preparing mid-recipe.
It is also a good idea to set aside the various sauces and other dry ingredients in pre-measured cups or spoons before you begin cooking for easy finding later.
Here are the steps to make the perfect one-pan beef stroganoff.
1. Add the butter, mushrooms, garlic cloves, and onion to the pan and saute for 4 minutes.
2. Push the veggie mixture to the side of the pan and place the ground beef in the open area. Brown the meat.
3. Once browned, thoroughly combine the meat with the veggie mixture.
4. Add the mustard, flour, garlic herb seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce to the pan. Thoroughly combine with the meat and veggies.
5. Toss the egg noodles into the pan.
6. Add the beef broth, then cover and let the stroganoff cook until egg noodles soften.
7. Mix in the sour cream.
8. Top with fresh parsley and serve!
This recipe is both delectable and easy to make. Try it for yourself today!