Introducing the most delicious and easy-to-make fire-roasted rack of lamb recipe that will make your taste buds dance! This dish is perfect for any special occasion or even for a simple weeknight dinner. To make sure that you get the perfect cut, we recommend using our Dynasty Chef Knife.
- 1 rack of lamb
- 1 tablespoon of @thespicehouse Lakeshore Drive rub
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat your grill to 325-375 degrees.
- Using your chef knife, scour the fat in a crosshatch pattern and season the lamb with the spice rub and olive oil.
- Place the lamb on the grill and cook until the internal temperature (IT) reaches 115 degrees, which should take around 45 minutes.
- Next, open up all the airflow on the grill and increase the heat to 700+ degrees.
- Carefully place the lamb fat side down and sear until the IT reaches 125-130 degrees.
- Remove the lamb from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious and flavorful rack of lamb that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're using a ceramic-style grill or any other type of grill, you'll love the versatility and taste of this recipe. Give it a try and let us know what you think!